Sevier County High School is a place where highly qualified teachers promote learning. Through active engagement, input from every stakeholder is valued. Students leave SCHS with an awareness of their heritage, prepared to fulfill their obligations as productive citizens.
Sevier County High School will provide a safe environment and educational opportunities for students to develop academic and technical skills needed to graduate from high school and enter post-secondary education and/or the work force.
We believe that Sevier County High School should be a place where students:
- Will feel safe and develop to their fullest potential
- Will develop skills to become life-long learners
- Will develop skills necessary to enter post-secondary education or enter the work force
- Are motivated to become leaders and contributing members of the community
- Develop into unique individuals with positive self-concepts
- Are exposed to a wide variety of courses taught by highly qualified teachers